thirdform

pass the sick bucket
'at least 70s jazz funk at its best had some energy to it. this quai stuff is the worst music in the world. ultimate middlebrow. ultimate gilles peterson, brits thinking they are American never works. Brits are moody, jaded cunts, post-reagan americans are happy go clappy twats who have sex with their best mates on instagram and then fall out over it. whereas brits always have a heart to heart with their friends instead of telling it as it is to their partners.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
if i was gilles peterson i would have a harem around me for my digging abilities and i would be the happiest man in the world. pfft. waste of white people. free jazz funk goes full egyptology 1970.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
All that shits boring as fuck

No wonder Giles Peterson fucks with it

:crylarf:

I want you to be on top form again like u were in the techstep thread. listen I understand Luke Emery is a bad manager but Third Marinho is here to set it all to rights again. Call out droid and luke again! Do it again! 🔫 🔫 🔫 🔫 🔫 🔫

catalog

jamiroquai also appeared on channel 4's the word, performed 'too young to die' and talked about his love for stevie wonder.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
72bb23cba7b5b50957fefdce7631d92a.jpg

Barty and Luka

This is my all-time favourite Dissensus post. And it's by me.