Cultural Theory Greatest Hits

luka

woops said hed probably do a wank when he got home but he said he'd do a long one, at least 45 minutes

woops

is not like other people
woops said hed probably do a wank when he got home but he said he'd do a long one, at least 45 minutes
i rarely let one off the cuff for less than a couple of hours. don't waste precious potential.

woops

is not like other people
who ae the top 5 people you hate most on diseensus?
1. @woops wat a c***, so pretentious and superior
joint second place
2. @luka i cannot stand this pseudo intelectual prick, assaulting anyone who don't stand him an overpriced cocktail while
2. @luka acting like he owns the place, dismissive of even his closest allies
4. @IdleRich is probably the biggest windbag on here, 100 paragraph posts about his latest night out in Lisbon
5. @Mr. Tea what a c*** euro vision had nothing in how much i would love to crown this moron in laurels before sacrificing him to his own bizarre conception of moloch

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
joint second place
2. @luka i cannot stand this pseudo intelectual prick, assaulting anyone who don't stand him an overpriced cocktail while
4. @IdleRich is probably the biggest windbag on here, 100 paragraph posts about his latest night out in Lisbon
5. @Mr. Tea what a c*** euro vision had nothing in how much i would love to crown this moron in laurels before sacrificing him to his own bizarre conception of moloch
Goes to show that these list challenges should include at least some basic criteria, such as no repeats.

Anyway I’m glad I’m not on the list. In fact I’ll profer a rule preemptively for any revised list: I cannot be on it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
joint second place
Love you too, prickface.

catalog

I've definitely got it as a PDF scan but I can't find it, sorry. If I do find it, I'll message you. What's good about it, in comparison to the bigger zone book, is that it's got that fresh breezy feel to it, cos it's focused on one thing and is maybe before they codified the whole thing. But the big book is good too and you can probably get a PDF of that.

I imagine they are doing a case on the hospital thing right now.