thirdform

pass the sick bucket
heroin is total waste of time. never done it never will. same with crack. i don't get it. i always hated that with E anyway, lasting 2 hours. what's the fucking point? pointless drug, might as well drink 10 double rakis lasts longer.

• Love
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yyaldrin can you take luke to this berlin bar because he might get too gregarious when we drink and I'll turn into a sobby turk teach him the art of drinking with that intangible turkish sadness.

most of the time i used to drink with etonian eugenicists as it enabled to understand the way they think and fuel my anger/indifference. but luke's a mate and the whole parameters are different.

• Wow

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the best thing is to prepare two leters of ayran.

greek yogurt, sodawater, and salt. stir vigorously and shake. put in bottles.

put in fridge.

when its raki night use as ideal mixer.

not only will you get absolutely shitfaced, but your stomach will really thank you the next morning.

• Wow

IdleRich

IdleRich
Obviously opium tea is not stronger than heroin but it's still worth doing. Some pure thing you get in the far east might be closer but just from the chemistry I don't think it's stronger to be honest.

luka

I drink ayran every day but not with raki. Raki is very strong. Destabilising. Last drank it on Monday. With water and ice. Nice drink but devilish

IdleRich

IdleRich
I like drugs that don't last long though... that way you can always kinda slowly alter your level. I realise that's not the spirit of total hedonism but... that's me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Obviously opium tea is not stronger than heroin but it's still worth doing. Some pure thing you get in the far east might be closer but just from the chemistry I don't think it's stronger to be honest.

oh i thought luke said opium. no opium tea is not as strong. you can't get opium in the UK though. you can't get pure heroin either though.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I like drugs that don't last long though... that way you can always kinda slowly alter your level. I realise that's not the spirit of total hedonism but... that's me.

no, i hate that. i used to remember sitting around with people doing E at home and it was the cringiest thing, especially when you would just sit around thinking about whether you should even bone someone once the high terminates. total waste of time. got no time to bone anyone in a 140 bpm hard techno rave, neck that acid down son.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well given I'm not living in Iran and can't get it for £5 a gram I don't see the point of trying it at the moment.

If I'm gonna do it for a while and I'm spending £180 for a few grams every few days its not worth is it?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Of course it gets diluted at every level from Afghanistan or whatever. But from what I've read the smack in London seems to be fairly pure compared to elsewhere in the west. But yeah the best stuff is at the source, same like like cocaine I guess.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Depends on the relative values you place on life, money, drugs, experience etc same as everything. I'm not telling you to do heroin don't worry.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Depends on the relative values you place on life, money, drugs, experience etc same as everything. I'm not telling you to do heroin don't worry.

no, I'd do it if I could afford the dependency whilst having a roof over my head. in the UK that isn't really happening unless i make big money.

luka

Do it alone. Real men have no friends, not even casual aquantinces. They've alienated everyone.