luka

Yeah stupid. I won't do it again. It wasn't on the bed it was on a wooden folding chair.

IdleRich

IdleRich
When we were in London last year we booked an AirBnB thing on a boat, it was really lovely... except there was a huge problem with the electrics, the power kept running out and we had to sit in the dark. They obviously knew they had the problem so they supplied loads of tea-lights but it was dangerous as fuck to have hundreds of tea-lights in a tiny cabin filled with soft furnishings. We did pretty well but on the last night inevitably we set fire to one of the pillows. We survived but we managed to get a (not big enough) discount by saying that they had been cavalier with our lives... which they had. Bet it's still like that though.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I haven't touched a drop in three days, which is practically Salafism when you think about it. About to takfir myself back to normality, however.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i have been to a few bars last couple of weeks and something which is now starting to disturb me is that i have been offered coke out of the blue by 4 different people on 4 different occasions. all of them people i had never met before. and in neither situation did i bring up the subject. isn't it weird that people come up to me and ask if i want it? i'm starting to think do i look like someone who needs cocaine? and if so, what does that mean? or is this now so omnipresent and accepted that it's like asking someone if he wants to have a fag?

it's freaking me out a bit.

anyway, besides all of that i have decided to go straight this september. no alcohol, no tabac, no coffee, no drugs.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's the egotism thing - let me show you how generous I am. A real swell guy, life and soul of the party.

luka

Had a nice drink last night. Saw dissensus lads Woops and Barty not at the same time. Drank prosecco Pinot grigot gin and tonic Jameson's and a random corner shop red wine. Now have head ache

I felt great most of the day yesterday but my mind was buzzing til 2am now I’ve a double hangover and am struggling

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've been at least slightly hungover three mornings running on account of staying with parents. Feel like I want to live on salad and mineral water for the rest of the week.

luka

Because your parents have an extensive wine cellar or because they live in France?