Quietism

craner

Beast of Burden
Are you making one of those moist Lebanese bowls of breakfast for yourself, with an egg in it?

luka

I've not had food in the house in what feels like months. I've been eating out every day. Working boozing resturaunts. It's been a great run but I'm starting to feel a bit ragged at the edges. Time for a break.

luka

I picked up a glass of champagne last night and my hand started violently shaking. I was a bit perturbed by that.

luka

I've got a gut again too. The Thing is last year I was very conscious of not having enough fun, that I was sinning against the summer and my own good fortune by not enjoying it. So this has been a corrective.

luka

I think Ive got mild sun stroke from sitting in the sun 7,8 hours a day, no shade nothing, just pure exposure to the direct light of Apollo.

luka

I didn't get intoxicated last night. I had two glasses of champagne on the Rothschild boat. I was in a fugue state from the two nights delirium before.

luka

The problem is you think, waking up like this, on a good run, no one been seriously hurt, nothing very shameful or humiliating, you think, well, why not go and get some fatty food, start drinking again. It's almost lunchtime. You have to be strict with yourself. Act in your own best interests.

luka

in theory I'm getting paid although I think I'm going to have to chase it up annoyingly.