Communist music reviews

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
'the next time you mention the swp I'm gonna fucking kick your poxy head in, mate. noone fucking cares you piri piri soaked in baked beans cum wanker'

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
must admit I've been let down by my team mates otherlife and eden. i was happy with that performance though. however the next game against new labour at downing streets gonna be a hard one.

luka

must admit I've been let down by my team mates otherlife and eden. i was happy with that performance though. however the next game against new labour at downing streets gonna be a hard one.

Yeah none of them has the balls for it when it gets tough. Only you can stick it out on the 3am stretch

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i think i'm being a gayer tonight. nobody's fault. i'll listen to some dancehall and man myself up a bit. get myself in the mood to do a hate crime

just fucking come out as bisexual already otherwise I'll publicise all those messages about you wanting to rub lube all over my circumcised foreskin (or lack thereof)

luka

just fucking come out as bisexual already otherwise I'll publicise all those messages about you wanting to rub lube all over my circumcised foreskin (or lack thereof)

You can't be a top sex guy and not be bi. It just doesn't add up. Look at marlon Brando. You have to stick your nob in everything to be upper echelon