luka

Common characteristics for a Chad born from looks include:

Above 6 foot in height, large frame, broad shoulders, 0-1 on the norwood scale, hunter eyes with little to no upper eyelid exposure, positively or neutrally tilted eyes, prominent high cheekbones, thick eyebrows, a large skull, compact midface, killer long chin, defined squarish jawline, long vertical ramus, gonial angle of approx. 120 degrees, forward growth of the mandible and the maxilla, a short straight nose, an ideal philtrum to chin ratio (with the philtrum being shorter), clean exotic skin, healthy bite with white teeth, and lastly, low body fat (below 15%).[3]

luka

I love the language it's brilliant "long vertical ramus, gonial angle of approx. 120 degrees"

• Love
Reactions: sus

version

I don't think the majority of them are as ugly as they think they are. Obviously some of them are but I get the impression that a lot of them are just insecure then find their way to people who make them aware of a bunch of other stuff they otherwise wouldn't have worried about, grind them down and rebuild them in their own image.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah come on, you don't gotta be a Calvin Klein underwear model to get your leg over. You just need some semblance of a social life and a willingness to talk to girls. Spending all your time online developing incredibly elaborate theories about why some guys can get laid and you can't is the ultimate self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it?

version

Nah I don't agree. They're fucked and they know they're fucked so they indulge in black humour. Maybe it's not 'healthy' but healthy is overrated. They're the victims of bullying and social ostracism. They're at the bottom of the pecking order. They're autistic, they're grotesquely ugly, they have no social graces. What you gunna do? Maybe in a big city they could meet other freaks but say you lived in a small conservative town unable to get away from the people who made your life a misery all through school? What a nightmare. Might as well create a rich and fulfilling inventive online subculture.

Obviously some of them tip over into crazed misogyny and that's a whole different thing.

It isn't fulfilling though, is it? They just fall deeper and deeper into despair and their views become increasingly extreme. I'd also argue that it's pretty much all crazed misogyny.

127.png

luka

Me and corpse and rich have been really inspired by it, yeah it has it's faults but what mass movement doesn't? Thats the nature of broad churches.

luka

I have to admit I haven't spent years immersed in the scene like version I've more just dipped in here and there

version

I have to admit I haven't spent years immersed in the scene like version I've more just dipped in here and there

:crylarf:

I've just seen it appearing on Reddit over the years. They get their subs taken down all the time for saying awful shit.

version

The stuff like the political compass on the other page is funny but I sometimes get the impression that the stuff like that that's actually funny isn't made by genuine incels, just people picking up on the memes.

luka

Yeah come on, you don't gotta be a Calvin Klein underwear model to get your leg over. You just need some semblance of a social life and a willingness to talk to girls. Spending all your time online developing incredibly elaborate theories about why some guys can get laid and you can't is the ultimate self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it?

I mean it's like saying it's easy to get a job isn't it. Don't blame society. Go and fill in some application forms. It's sort of true and not true. You have to be willing to believe other people sometimes and not extrapolate too much from your own experience. Mr Tea can get any burd he wants but not everyone can.

luka

It's very difficult I think. Mark Fisher always swung from one side to the other depending on whether he was depressed or out the other end. You do want to stress individual power and responsibility. You do want to believe you can affect your own circumstances but not to the point (necessarily) of denying larger social political cultural genetic forces which are also at work and not always on your side

luka

I don't,for various reasons, have any semblance of a social life, and I'm famous charismatic witty intelligent cultured and Very Artistic plus I live in a major city. Imagine if I was just some social anxiety weirdo in Denver? I think this stuff, isolation, ostracism, depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, bullying etc is real and has real effects. That's my personal opinion. They might not be doing themselves any favours but you can see the corner they're in.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I don't,for various reasons, have any semblance of a social life, and I'm famous charismatic witty intelligent cultured and Very Artistic plus I live in a major city. Imagine if I was just some social anxiety weirdo in Denver? I think this stuff, isolation, ostracism, depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, bullying etc is real and has real effects. That's my personal opinion. They might not be doing themselves any favours but you can see the corner they're in.

I mean, I agree with some of that. You'd be fucked in Denver.

Of course all that stuff is real. Basic empathy. And it's unfair that many people have to extricate themselves from their own trauma before they become psychos. But they have to before they ruin other people's lives.

Depression is often to do with anger against parents/caregivers, which is why it is so resistant to treatment, because targeted anger at one's elders is one of the great cultural taboos still. So I think it often precedes being ostracised, or happens alongside it. Of course some kids with problematic parents become amazing socialites, teach themselves how to find adoration, or so it seems - it can go either way.