Terrence Malick

luka

should i watch knight of cups? and when i say watch it i mean put it on in the background and ignore it

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yeah Knight of Cups (and a few other Malick films) is like Antonioni on acid.

I think A Hidden Life is a better film though.

luka

well i dont have that on dvd so its not an option. is there any nudity in it?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yeah when I was in chicago, I lived across the street from a public library and I was able to check out ten DVDs at a time, and really good ones at that. Criterion editions.

luka

im not interested in film but i like them when i watch them and i sometimes think luke instead of doing literally nothing whcih you mostly do why not watch more films

luka

i like all the different varities of talking to people. i like talking becasue talking is improvisatory and creative and fun and it puts you in touch with other people who have to listen to you. i like how you can surprise yourself with the things you come out with.

luka

i like it when youre discovering something together in real time and the sense of revelation

luka

my friend who went insane was good like that. i remember two things he came out with that ge me the shiver.
one was when he suggested the BCG injection was a microchip and thats why weve all got a lump there
that never goes away and the other thing was when he said they built something under stratford that the
olympics was just a cover for