Moments in Film

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Are yobs even that yobbish IRL?

It's so cringeworthy in these hooligan films how you're obviously meant to admire these geezas telling waiters to fack off as they get handjobbed under the table etc.

Or am I misreading it?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Facking love and all that facking bollocks yeah fuck off cunt yeah sunshine must be a facking DUD can't feel naffing can i oi oiiiii"

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Facking cant reading facking Delueze on the facking train i couldnt believe my facking eyes could i had to stop my bird wanking me off under the table to tell this facking cant with fantastic hair is facking books for cunts"

IdleRich

IdleRich
Are yobs even that yobbish IRL?
It's so cringeworthy in these hooligan films how you're obviously meant to admire these geezas telling waiters to fack off as they get handjobbed under the table etc.
Or am I misreading it?
There are elements in that film that are slightly unrealistic such as - ooh, to pick one - when the rival firms start battling each other on the train with samurai swords.

version

It's a ridiculous scene, but it's not that ridiculous. There's a bloke with a machete, one with a chain and one with a hatchet.

version

What do you think of this, Corpse? How does it make you feel?

RISE_OF_THE_FOOT_SOLDIER_BANNER.jpg

Reactions: RWY

luka

The double act is the heart of those films. It's one of the great double acts in cinema history. Not seen any of the sequels but I have watched the original 6 or 7 times.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's a ridiculous scene, but it's not that ridiculous. There's a bloke with a machete, one with a chain and one with a hatchet.
I distinctly remember two armies fully kitted out in Samurai armour - one lot with West Ham banners, the other bearing Millwall insignia.

Last edited:

version

Always loved the sound at 2:56 - 2:59 when she slashes that bloke across the mouth. Also the sound when she splits another in half at 3:00.

RWY

Terry Stone (born 13 January 1971 in Camberley, Surrey) is a British actor and film producer. Before a career in film, Stone was a rave promoter and is the founder of One Nation, Garage Nation, and Rave Nation.

Stone's life would change after visiting a club Sterns in Worthing in the early 90s. He first became involved in 'flyering' (distribution of flyers for the rave scene) before being asked to become involved in a club in Aldershot. From there, he became known as Terry Turbo and founded the jungle and drum and bass One Nation raves, followed by the UK garage Garage Nation events and finally Rave Nation. His 2006 book "King of Clubs" recalls those days.