other_life

bioconfused
revisited the attitude era today. more like a hypnosis routine than a mixtape. really segued into the Psychosis i had in late 2016 in a huge way. really unnerving stuff. the joint between hype williams and solo dean blunt

catalog

Yeah it's deffo the changetime.

I don't really listen to any of the album's or mixtapes in full, prefer a few of the radio sessions. If I wanna get into the attitude era, I put this YouTube vid on:

It's got a load of other bits in and just seems right

catalog

You might also enjoy this, if youve not already seen. All the killer early Vids, from the VHS comp. Best viewed on a big screen. He's a multimedia artist yeah

catalog

I'm watching those videos now. Very impressionistic. Fuzzy. And lots of playing the video backwards.

version

There seemed to be an emphasis on VHS around that time, OPN's Replica springs to mind what with him sampling all the stuff from old videotapes. Palace (skate company) appeared around that sort of time too and started shooting everything on VHS.

catalog

Yeah, wouldn't happen now. VHS truly dead now. Think it was on de Stijl.

See also trash humpers special eds.

DB and harmony very kindred

catalog

Beyond belief that TMT gave the number one to lopatin. What a fucking joke. Lotta politrix going on there methinks.

Leo

For “uncut gems” ost? Haven’t heard it but seeing lots hipsters hyping the film and music.

catalog

This is good, don't think it's him tho. Reminds me of the album he did with delroy Edwards but more UK vibe. 'Workouts'/'edits'. Good name too