catalog

Yeah I mean I'm a super fan but perhaps you are right. Interesting that he's not commented yet directly, altho prob he won't.

catalog

I think what he said ages ago about blm is basically right. And its like theyve listened, with the noticeable uptick in violence

dilbert1

love this guys interviews, never listened all that much. seems like he's followed/adored by a lot of people who aren't 'in' on what he's doing, some skateboard edits have used his redux of PTV's "just drifting (midnight)" and the comments flood with kids exclaiming how 'beautiful' and 'smooth' the song is, or pleading for the ID. i am more than willing to bet some of these same kids own tekno acid beat t-shirts.

catalog

Over time, he'll become embedded in the culture.

Top skate videos thread? I gave up skateboarding aged 11.

catalog

love this guys interviews, never listened all that much. seems like he's followed/adored by a lot of people who aren't 'in' on what he's doing, some skateboard edits have used his redux of PTV's "just drifting (midnight)" and the comments flood with kids exclaiming how 'beautiful' and 'smooth' the song is, or pleading for the ID. i am more than willing to bet some of these same kids own tekno acid beat t-shirts.
Got a link?

catalog

We did a good covert job on dB in the Kanye thread Saturday night Sunday morning. I'm gonna make the play list inshallah tomorrow morning

luka

I'm anti-Dean Blunt. I wouldn't really care and i've never listened to him but the way catalog tries to make him acceptable means I feel some resistance must emerge.

luka

absolutely not. i really wouldn't. there's something about it i feel is deadening to the spirit.

luka

i hate unambitious things. they corrode all that is noble and strong and pure.

catalog

We've touched on this before. I would actually characterise you as indie to some extent, but clearly youve got a different definition