Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Tea is bringing the acid. Anyone want acid ask tea. He's got a sweet link at the moment.

Just getting all that out of my system before impending fatherhood!

I believe my birthday is four days after woops's and the same day as sufi's. Happy birthday in advance to both. I'll be having a fairly quiet one. Maybe some opium tea.

Have fun everyone...

DannyL

Wild Horses
Do you know woops' little brother was a writer Danny? Was an early adopter of the acid pen. (This isn't one of my made up stories btw)

I didn't know that. Whereabouts? He's in Greenwich or something isn't he? Was he big at all? I didn't know about acid pens but that makes sense. Strikes me you could burn yourself.

Offtopic but one of the things that blows my mind about graf now is the kit they have - all the new pens, ink etc. See from 1.57 here.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What are all the bday dates? Mines 17th oct

Your birthday is on the weighted arithmetic average of mine, sufi's and woops's (rounded to a whole day, obviously).

Now use all the information in this thread to work out our respective birthdays.

luka

Woops is very proud of being a Libra. "The only inanimate object in the zodiac."

Leo

I care even less about astrology than I do about pitchfork top 100 anything lists.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Met a guy in Lisbon the other day who lives in London and loves acid techno - was talking to him about the Liberator and DAVE the Drummer parties I used to go to almost twenty years back.

woops

is not like other people
Met a guy in Lisbon the other day who lives in London and loves acid techno - was talking to him about the Liberator and DAVE the Drummer parties I used to go to almost twenty years back.

tell him to come down.

if DannyL, barty and corpse all come this will have been the most successful ever thread in Events, Releases, Sales and Mixes!!!!

luka

There's going to be sex at this party for anyone who wants it by the way. Free sex.