luka

I had a really good time. Danny L was there and I like Danny a lot. My mate Lee was there who used to post on here. I've been a month without drinking and it was nice to do some pills and acId without the background grot get that nice clean contract with no filter

luka

Woops is an extrovert. He loves being around noise and people and mess. I get really angry with it quite quickly I can't handle being around people for sustained periods

luka

There's not enough mdma in the world for me to enjoy being stuck in a room with other people after a certain point

luka

I met someone who comes on here all the time but never posts just watches it unfold like some grotesque soap opera

Leo

we really are all actors, "dissensus" is the longest-running international reality show.

Leo

the writers did a good job of extending the LD50 story line from a past series into this latest one with the Josef K-Nina drama. it also marked the emergence of some all-time classic threads -- dematerialization! -- and third's comeback season, with various feuds played out over the summer and fall.

might be a challenge to top this past series, critics seem to agree it was a return form and perhaps one of the show's best in recent memory.

version

Noel fucking Edmunds fucking leering at me like some horrible waxwork

6910562-0-image-a-104_1543769870488.jpg

luka

What house caused this?

Also, still waiting for the woops report.

I don't even know if it was house. Can't remember. I need to find it. It probably wasn't house. It was these perfect tessellated digital forms repeating. Very clean and pure.

luka

Woops is still partying. It was just him and a room full of mad women and some wizened 53 year old man dressed like he still harboured dreams of being David Bowie. Woops was right in his element. All the women kept telling me what a genius he is, how kind and clever. That's the reason I had to leave.

luka

It sounded so amazing on the bus home. Got a funny feeling it might not sound good today. Also might not sound like house. I need to work out what it was. The perfect fit was this thing that kept going through my head. You can't even tell what's been made to fit what? They join together perfectly. So satisfying.
possibly just basic channel. I don't think it will sound anything like that now I was in a special magic place so I dunno

Last edited: