Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just finished off the soup the other day, with bonus bacon croutons and eggy bread on the side.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Seriously I like Dominos but I also like posh ones. I like Dr Oetker frozen pizza, I like thin crust or fat in a gourmet restaurant or from a kebab shop or made at home. Even those French tarfe flambe things which are basically just pizzas under a different name. 6I just really like pizza in all its manifestations... although somehow I have never actually tried those Chicago pizza pie ones. When I think about it pizza is definitely one of my favourite foods.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Though so far I haven't found anywhere really spectacular for pizza in Portugal strangely enough (except for Dominos obviously).

Leo

yup, love pizza. so many variations possible with toppings, yet one of the best pizzas is the simple margherita: tomato, mutz, basil.

I can enjoy a white slice once in awhile but prefer tomato. the thought of pineapple topping makes me nauseous.

IdleRich

IdleRich
In McDonalds here if you buy fries you get a choice between garlic mayo and potato sauce. I dunno what that is, I have never had it cos I don't want double-tater.

version

I remember sitting in McDonald's on acid trying to eat some fries and I thought I was going to be sick. It tasted like I was being poisoned or something, the salt was overwhelming.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Well, seeing as I got sucked into this thread, here is the pork and chorizo stew with beans and sour cream and stuff we had for dinner today. Made it the other day and ate it in a wrap but today it was with rice.

PorkChorizo.jpg

Leo

rich, that looks wonderful. I could eat that type of thing every day, grew up on chorizo and linguica.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks man - mainly I just chop vegetables and do what Liza says. Great pork and chorizo here obviously so this almost makes itself - although if we'd had more beans kicking around it would have been even better. Glad it looks good anyhow.

Leo

last night (since I try not to get back onto the computer after dinner): sautéed chipotle adobo cauliflower tacos with sautéed fresh corn and scallions also inside, avocado/cucumber/tomato/parsley salsa on the side. two six-inch tacos each, washed down with the leftover modelo negra.

Last edited: