luka

HMG had a rocket salad, some radishes and a bit of hummus but he's too ashamed to admit it

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Sausage and brown sauce sandwich (Sainsbury's)

Maltesers

About to eat some weetabix

Probably don't deserve to live

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
ah wait nevermind, it's with the sausage, i thought it would be two separate sandwiches

Leo

apologies for the late report: delicious (if I'm allowed to editorialize on a documentary thread) homemade creamy corn chowder and a toasted slice of the same whole wheat round Italian semolina bread from a few days ago. overdid it a bit on the red wine the night before, so just stuck to water. soup and water might sound like a prison diet but was really enjoyable.

leftovers for tonight, so I'll check back in on Friday (going out to dinner on Thursday night).

luka

Have a Double Dinner tonight to make up for it. I'm just having a stir fry tonight sorry lads I'm by myself I can't get excited cooking for one

luka

I'm not drinking at all this October so no Chablis, no Sancerre, no pints of fizzy lager.

luka

What that's it? You'll waste away mate. Appreciate your contribution though. Make sure you check in again tomorrow evening.

luka

Yeah well that's it isn't it. You'll fritter it away on something no matter what.

luka

I suppose it depends how limited your funds are tbf. I don't have a lot, not enough to put any aside as savings, but enough to get noodles from the Chinese takeaway if I feel lazy. I'm trying not to buy books any more. I've got far too many I haven't read, it's beyond a joke.