Leo

perhaps this thread will drive us to improve our diets. the act of publicly acknowledging what we eat will shame us into fitness. you're literally a lifesaver, luka.

luka

I know. Corpse is having a long hard look at himself and saying, this sarnie and chocolate diet has to end.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The cuff of pink and white stripe turnbull and asser stockbroker shirt peeping out from under the cashmere sweater

I just looked up Turnbull & Asser shirts - Christ on a bike, how rich do you think I am?!

25 squid a pop from Charles Tyrwhitt does me very nicely thanks.

Leo

the food log is showing that corpsey is eating maltesers two days in a row

first we collect all this data, then crunch the numbers and drill down to analyze it, create flow charts and excel files mapping out key indicators. then luka, our resident futurist, will action a blue-skies approach to outside the box nutritional optimization, being sure to incentivize the challenges.

luka

When I find the energy to get off the sofa I am going to cook a meal inspired by yyaldrins meals last night I'm going to do boiled new potatoes with spinach tofu an omelette some onion grated cheese and cover it all with a homemade Japanese just add water curry sauce

luka

I just looked up Turnbull & Asser shirts - Christ on a bike, how rich do you think I am?!

25 squid a pop from Charles Tyrwhitt does me very nicely thanks.

You're one of Britains top physicists I'm sure you can afford to buy yourself a decent shirt

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
went to the sudanese place and got a plate of fried potatoes, carrots, chicken and falafel. served with salad, peanut sauce and aubergine sauce.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
seems like you eat mushrooms everyday mr.tea, it's your maltesers

I am a bit obsessed, it's true. But it's been an exceptional season this year, almost seems rude not to.

I feel like I am to mycophacy as HMG is to carnivorism.

luka

What I respect about HMG is he's not a liar. He's eaten salad the last three days and instead of coming on here and pretending he ate raw steak he's let his silence do the talking.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This is what we've dried and not used yet this year. It excludes all the powdered mushrooms we've got in the kitchen cupboard and some cooked ones in the freezer, some of which may even be left over from last year, I think.

shrooms_dried.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i wish i liked mushrooms, somehow i can't stand its texture but i can imagine picking them up yourself in the forests and woods and then preparing and eating them feels really good. it's romantic. the same way i like it when you go and buy a fish and they wrap it in a newspaper for you and you walk the streets with it.

What I respect about HMG is he's not a liar. He's eaten salad the last three days and instead of coming on here and pretending he ate raw steak he's let his silence do the talking.

276 grams of calves liver tonight with bacon, half a red onion and splash of red wine.

Yes, I felt guilty about yesterday's chilli. 15% fat mince, but also a tin of haram chopped tomatoes. Served with an equal amount of extra mature cheddar 1:1 chilli to cheese. No beans in the chilli, no sir, too high in lectins and useless fibre. Fibre is entirely unnecessary, no redeeming qualities, no nutritional value. Cut out the middle man and scrape them shits into the bin