Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uploading images to Dissensus

My plate is currently full with the Dinner of the Day thread. (badum tish rimshot)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    why would anyone want to buy dissensus? don't get me wrong i love this website but it's just 20-30 regulars and a bunch of visitors isn't it? is that already enough to get money out of it?
    Which makes it the most alive "Oldschool Forum" I know. I have been a member of several forums since the early/mid 2000s and most of them are either already off the net or in a zomby-like state today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to firefinga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by john eden View Post
    Leo would get my vote too, but we need Barty in the background as his sidekick I reckon. Be good to demonstrate how Dissensus appeals to an multigenerational audience.
    barty can do his striptease thing in the background whilst Leo drives the hard bargain.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Click to view email in browser

Facebook Like
    Twitter Follow
    YouTube Channel

Forward To A Friend

vBulletin The Most Powerful Forum Software!

Upgrade to vBulletin 5 for less!
    We're pleased to announce a special promotion for upgrading your vBulletin 3/4 sites to vBulletin 5. From now until December 31st, we are offering vBulletin 5 upgrades at $169 each, discounted from the regular price of $209. This promotion is available to all vBulletin 3 (owned) and vBulletin 4 license holders, entitling you to the latest version of vBulletin 5.

vBulletin 5 is the only vBulletin forum suite in active development and maintenance for security and compatible with the latest versions of PHP, MySQL and modern web technologies.

If you would like to purchase this upgrade, please log into the vBulletin Members Area and use Promo Code: vB5UPGRADE during checkout to apply the discount.

If you need any assistance on upgrading, feel free to contact our support team at 877-326-6444 or support@vbulletin.com

Helping You Build Better Communities,

Your vBulletin Customer Support Staff

You're receiving this because you are a valued vBulletin customer.

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe instantly

vBulletin The Most Powerful Forum Software!

trouble is the internet says that vbulletin is rubbish and vb5 is upgraded rubbish, so even at a discount i'm not sure we need the pain of trying to upgrade.
    even graham norton agrees