luka

Was expecting something a lot more intense and racier. Skipped forward a few hours then a few hours more but it just stays on one level. Drippy.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
skip to 4 hours. that's where it really gets going. also i wish someone from watmm did their own recording to catch the last minute, it just feels wrong to listen without it, like some weird digital fetishist.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
tbf it's not that earth shatteringly pathbreaking or anything just a really nice long mix with a nice flow. i wouldn't really want to persuade anyone to like it.

luka

Heard some lovely pretty techno bits in there just wasn't what I was expecting and too much drab down tempo trip hop

mvuent

Void Dweller
crazy that fucking mixlr of all places would be where i'd see my two favorite music acts of the past decade interact with each other. granted it was the most trivial interaction imaginable. but still.

mvuent

Void Dweller
Rob Brown and Sean Booth?

lol i'm 100% sure it was just sean. when i was on.

but at one point sean complained in the chat about how bright the site is and a bunch of overexcited dorks started clambering to recommend plugins to fix it, which he seemed to find funny. anyways one of those dorks seemed to be vektroid.

mvuent

Void Dweller
but at one point sean complained in the chat about how bright the site is and a bunch of overexcited dorks started clambering to recommend plugins to fix it, which he seemed to find funny. anyways one of those dorks seemed to be vektroid.

no one cares dude

catalog

I recently went and reread their watmm ama. Really good. Is sean the odder one not black hair? Hes my fave of the two.

catalog

Is he the one with the broader Rochdale accent? I definitely prefer the one who wears less north face