Funkamente (and me) DJ-ing at Moustache Bar London Fri 25th October

IdleRich

IdleRich
My friends who run East Side Radio are doing a party in London to celebrate two years together (as Funkamente I mean). I'm gonna play some stuff as the warm up from 9pm until 10pm or so. Come along if you're around.
This is the blurb

This October it's been two years since we started djing together as Funkamente and we're going to bring the party all over Europe.
On October 25th we're going back to where it all started: London. We're inviting some friends to spin records and celebrate old and new beginnings at the Moustache Bar in Dalston.
The capacity is limited. You can find tickets on the RA link:
https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/13270189
Dunno if that is just hyperbole about limited capacity, no idea how much pull they have in London to be honest. They play kinda disco-funk-soul so I'll probably play something that vaguely fits in with that but maybe a bit more weird cos no-one will be dancing at that time.
Also gonna be playing a kinda psychey set in a bar called Helgi's the night before but not sure what that will be like.

IdleRich

IdleRich
This is tonight. Wouldbe cool to put some names to faces or whatever if any of you do make it. I'm only playing nine until 10 so I will have plentyof time to hang out (if that is any kind of draw).