luka

There's a massive night happening in Dalston this Saturday put together by promoter woops. Literally Hundreds of people. Very bacchanalian. Unfortunately famous DJ and producer xyloitl has dropped out that's bunnyhausen from this very forum leaving a space on the bill. Woops asked me to spread the word. This could be your big break potentially, provided you sieze the day.

luka

That would be easily done were it not for the fact you live in a faraway foreign country

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
share a mix with us then, show us your crafts!

sorry luka, all dj's live in berlin now. along with all the graphic designers.

luka

Brexits it is going to be good though. We're all going to be living on the 50th floor of abandoned office blocks in central London, huge squat complexes throughout the square mile and all the trust fund kids of the western world are going to leave Berlin and come here instead. 'Artists' 'DJs' 'graphic designers' and more

IdleRich

IdleRich
I am gonna be in London with some records cos I am DJ-ing the day before but I don't think it's fair to my friend who is coming with to make him watch me dj three days in a row... so I'm afraid I can't help you despite the vast rewards and acclaim for whoever does take seize this chance.

Leo

woebot's probably the only one of you in London who still has any records, maybe rope him in.

luka

You're already famous woops wants to give this opportunity to an up and comer not someone already established

luka

That was a response to the two set patty just posted of his btw. Then deleted for some weird paranoid reason

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I don't have anything uploaded that's any good tbh. Would help if I knew what kinda party woops is throwing

I posted these 2 but idk about em

House:
Roughness: