What will be the result of the upcoming GE?

• Conservative majority

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Conservative minority

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Labour majority

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labour minority

• The Lib Dems are a force for evil

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fuck the lot of em, we're going to to hell in a handcart

• Total voters

version

"I have reported to the Electoral Commission that LK of BBC. stated on national TV that the Tories have seen postal results and that they are against Labour. EC have confirmed that no one can see postal votes Until 12th Dec. She needs to be taken off air immediately."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"I have reported to the Electoral Commission that LK of BBC. stated on national TV that the Tories have seen postal results and that they are against Labour. EC have confirmed that no one can see postal votes Until 12th Dec. She needs to be taken off air immediately."

A lot of people on Twitter are saying this is a crime - anyone here know for sure? Sounds pretty damn sketchy either way.

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
labour speak as though the country's just looking for a handout

No, that's a total misperception brought on by apathy, through taught disengagement with the political process. Whereas people should be thinking about their absolute fucking right to it all. Labour isn't an other them promising you "unaffordable" stuff. Labour is us getting what we should have, what has been taken away, what other countries do have. Labour is not just for the many, not the few. Labour is the many.

Vote Labour ;)

martin

----
I'm in Finchley/Golders Green. The way I see it, I have 5 choices tonight:

1) Spoil my ballot paper. Always thought that was a bit futile though, like nicking a traffic cone, and it's not like they show the funniest ones on TV.

2) Vote Tory. Yeah, right.

3) Vote Labour. Today it's 18 years since my dad died, who I guess was my only tangible link to the trade union activism of the 60s and 70s. I fucking despise Labour and will never forgive them for the way they shat on the people they claimed to represent. Plus Iraq War, PFI mania in the 2000s, etc etc etc. How can people keep falling for these wankers?

4) Vote Lucretia Borger/Lib Dem. Her ground troops have been out in force: recieved 5 leaflets (as opposed to Tories' 2 and Labour's 1), including a twee fake-handwritten letter, and bods outside the tube were handing out last-ditch stuff today. Lib Dems are obviously crap and liars, but seem to have the Tories a bit rattled - last poll I saw was Con 46%, LD 34%, Lab 19%. So there may be value in a tactical vote...but for what? For all the LD propaganda shoved through my letterbox, all I get from them is a) stop Brexit b)support local people c) save the planet, and nothing much else.

5) Just ignore the whole shitshow and go down the pub.

Last edited:

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
3) Vote Labour. Today it's 18 years since my dad died, who I guess was my only tangible link to the trade union activism of the 60s and 70s. I fucking despise Labour and will never forgive them for the way they shat on the people they claimed to represent. Plus Iraq War, PFI mania in the 2000s, etc etc etc. How can people keep falling for these wankers?

All that's not this Labour party though, is it.

sadmanbarty

I'm in Finchley/Golders Green. The way I see it, I have 5 choices tonight:

4) Vote Lucretia Borger/Lib Dem. Her ground troops have been out in force: recieved 5 leaflets (as opposed to Tories' 2 and Labour's 1), including a twee fake-handwritten letter, and bods outside the tube were handing out last-ditch stuff today. Lib Dems are obviously crap and liars, but seem to have the Tories a bit rattled - last poll I saw was Con 46%, LD 34%, Lab 19%. So there may be value in a tactical vote...but for what? For all the LD propaganda shoved through my letterbox, all I get from them is a) stop Brexit b)support local people c) save the planet, and nothing much else.

this one please

DannyL

Wild Horses
Seeing a few high turnout reports. This was the sign in 2017 that things weren't going to just mirror polling. Anyone noticed similar?

DannyL

Wild Horses
Yeah. And obviously, eye catching numbers in metropolitan areas don't really matter. High turnout of young voters in marginals is what's needed.

luka

Yeah. And obviously, eye catching numbers in metropolitan areas don't really matter. High turnout of young voters in marginals is what's needed.

I thought you were hoping for labour to get decimated Danny?

DannyL

Wild Horses
it's this bloody balancing act between worse and less worse outcomes that I find so depressing. Makes me annoyed at all the parties.