DOIN' THE LAMBETH WARP: novel-length story collection - out now on Kindle!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Bizarre and gruesome disappearances in Dalston and Bloomsbury; a city-wide catastrophe triggered by an ancient monolith; the ghastly truth about Harrow; drugs, decadence, incest, madness, murder; a diabolically bad pub band and the most excruciating dinner party of all time: all this and much more is found in Doin' the Lambeth Warp, a collection of stories, flash fiction, poems and miscellaneous pieces of writing with an emphasis on the weird and the horrible. Most are set in London, although other locations include Oxford, a nameless French city and various places outside of material reality altogether.

51Mwje5ZARL.jpg

UK customers

USA customers

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Good on you Tea. It's good to do things like this.

Cheers.

Wow, you were quick off the mark with that reply!

I'm pretty chuffed with it actually. Need to find some way of getting it reviewed. I'm crap at all the self-promotion stuff.

luka

That stuff is unnecessary. It's for losers. The important thing is to make the book.

luka

Then to start making another one. It's not a career. It's about personal hygiene.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I suppose that's true. At the same time, I'm as much a sucker for praise as anyone else is, and I'd like to be able to reach a wider audience. And it'd be great to see some of my writing in print one of these days.

Leo

wow, way to go, tea! had no idea you're a writer, what other secrets are you keeping? just hope this doesn't derail Sid viscous to the back burner.

BTW, book sales are great but fast fame and money comes from selling the rights to TV or film. the plot line you describe sounds like it could be a BBC series, go out and find yourself a good agent!

catalog

You can actually read Amazon ebooks on any device, you don't need a kindle. You just download the reader from the store. One time faff.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That is actually quite a revelation to me, I truly had no idea you could do that. How does one go about it?

catalog

Go into the app store on your phone and search for 'kindle' or Amazon. Download and link to your Amazon account. Or use this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp. I've used it from time to time on my (android) phone, for stuff unavailable any other way.

Meant to also say, Mr tea, have u explored the Amazon print on demand service? It's really cheap (like 7.99 or so) and the print quality is surprisingly good. Some publishers (eg Dostoyevsky wannabe) are using this model. So they don't print up anything in advance, it's all based on orders. I don't know the ins and outs but have a friend who does it and says its easy, particularly if you've already done the hard bit with cover and typesetting.