Shark E. Smith

luka

Would that not be leaning toward the workerism of someone like MES? Treating it like manual labour, something more practical?

I really like that discipline of realeasing an album a year or whatever. No waiting for inspiration to fall out the clouds. I decided to copy it and write two books a year and not care if they are masterpieces it's what I could do that year.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It doesn't work for everyone though. Some people you're just like "fucking hell, just take the time to come up with something good and stop spitting out any old shit".

I think with Autechre it just works because you just wake up and there's a new album. well ok not that quick but they don't tell you 9 months beforehand that they're releasing an album, which would probably tilt the way we view them. but the fall to me because I didn't live in the 80s they are dad rock cannon by now and so much inc has been spent on em.

luka

I used to be quite into it a few years ago but I mostly did mine to foster discord paranoia distrust tension rage doubt hostility.