version

Anyone into him? I think he first caught my ear with that 12" on Hinge Finger and the Workshop stuff, but he's kept up a pretty steady stream of releases since then. The Sahko album was decent and the mixtapes and whatnot that keep appearing are usually on point. I love how smudged his stuff sounds, like a charcoal drawing.

chava

Anyone into him? I think he first caught my ear with that 12" on Hinge Finger and the Workshop stuff, but he's kept up a pretty steady stream of releases since then. The Sahko album was decent and the mixtapes and whatnot that keep appearing are usually on point. I love how smudged his stuff sounds, like a charcoal drawing.

I can approve of him. A real techno auteur. We need more of them.

luka

I think this kid of thing should be banned. It's not even music. It's a soundtrack to scratching your armpit or something.

Leo

I actually kind of enjoyed that sahko album and some singles, weird shit. occasionally works with sensational.

luka

He's the least qualified to talk about music and yet the most outspoken. Gotta respect the hustle :p

You don't need to know how to play the recorder to have an opinion about music you just need to check with your system to see how it reacts

luka

Press play. What's happening? Gives me the same sort of feeling as distractedly scratching an armpit. There you go. Job done.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I'm with you on madteo. He works better on paper than in practise. But I just think you're much more of a words than music guy. I mean, obviously. It was nothing to do with playing an instrument. You're just a bit narrow on what you deem acceptable. Very UK centric. And idk, it seems a bit ott sometimes, but that doesn't stop me enjoying reading it.

luka

People want stringent standards. They don't want an anything goes mentality. It's like children, they need boundaries and they need those boundaries enforced. That's why I have to take a hard line.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
People want stringent standards. They don't want an anything goes mentality. It's like children, they need boundaries and they need those boundaries enforced. That's why I have to take a hard line.

you say that but you haven't listened to any new music since 2008 🔫 you just sound more and more like a white soulboy even though we said that soul has to be transcended. ;) ;)

Leo

"Armpit" should be a new genre in The Wire. All the music Luka can't be bothered with.