luka

Well, I wouldn't go that far! Music to evoke something, music which gestures to what it's unable to realise

luka

Tripping hard, understanding everything g about everything but all you come out with is some gnomic, almost nonsensical phrase. It retains an evocative power, but it doesn't sum up or communicate the experience

luka

It was like an assist, an inviting through ball for the weeknd to run onto and finish.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
So not accelerationism, but a sort symbiosis with capitalism. As of yet largely undefined, but I tend to see it taking the form of a kind of increasingly egalitarian, globalist, green, neoliberal capitalism.

Recently I've been thinking in terms of a cognitariat vanguard, suited to get a footing in this information-dense world we would otherwise be floundering through. Largely what I am prototyping myself for. If it is not anti-capitalist, it would further distinguish it from a conventional communism - and yet it would still be utopically pointed towards communism.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
And the terms of symbiosis with capitalism would perhaps be grounded in the latters ability to hasten technological development. I tend to envision communism only being possible within a robust, machine-learning-driven societal infrastructure. And the citizen's labor power, now having been outsourced to artificial machines, is supplanted by their data power, perhaps.

luka

I'm trying to integrate you not to encourage and reinforce the parallel play tendencies!

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Maybe I just need a disclaimer in my signature, indicating that the above post is a departure from the conversation around it.

version

Whenever I read the title of this thread I hear Jim Morrison saying "Weird scenes inside the gold mine".

woops

is not like other people
remarkable really that an unknown author can come out of literally nowhere at all and suddenly produce a manifesto for a brand new shiny future old farts were unaware of - until it was too late