Thread: First release on our new label Invisible Sounds - coming soon....

Default First release on our new label Invisible Sounds - coming soon....

In Feb/March we will be releasing the first record on invisible Sounds our new label. The band is Jaguar No Me led by Taishi Nagasaka former keyboardist from Fat White Family and the album of beautiful cinematic psyche will be available on vinyl with stunning cover plus obi strip and lyric pull out. Received the records today and they are really fucking cool so start saving up....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IdleRich For This Useful Post:

can we hear a bit?

Certainly. I wanted to put a picture of the record too but for some reason it won't let me put pictures from my computer.
    Anyway, this is the first track on the album, others are more kinda rocking so this is a bit atypical but still...

You're in Berlin right YYaldrin? That's where Taishi lives, we hoping to do a launch party either here in Lisbon or in Berlin... or maybe both I dunno. Got a few months to sort all this out.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IdleRich For This Useful Post:

yes do it here! me and patty will attend. that's a very nice song btw, i like it a lot. congrats on your new label!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Thanks very much mate I appreciate that. I would like to go to Berlin cos it will be cheaper for Liza and I to go there than to bring the whole band here... but there are a few options that might make it possible here. Will definitely keep you posted anyway and glad you like the song.