First release on our new label Invisible Sounds - coming soon....

IdleRich

IdleRich
In Feb/March we will be releasing the first record on invisible Sounds our new label. The band is Jaguar No Me led by Taishi Nagasaka former keyboardist from Fat White Family and the album of beautiful cinematic psyche will be available on vinyl with stunning cover plus obi strip and lyric pull out. Received the records today and they are really fucking cool so start saving up....

IdleRich

IdleRich
Certainly. I wanted to put a picture of the record too but for some reason it won't let me put pictures from my computer.
Anyway, this is the first track on the album, others are more kinda rocking so this is a bit atypical but still...

You're in Berlin right YYaldrin? That's where Taishi lives, we hoping to do a launch party either here in Lisbon or in Berlin... or maybe both I dunno. Got a few months to sort all this out.

Reactions: sus

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
yes do it here! me and patty will attend. that's a very nice song btw, i like it a lot. congrats on your new label!

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks very much mate I appreciate that. I would like to go to Berlin cos it will be cheaper for Liza and I to go there than to bring the whole band here... but there are a few options that might make it possible here. Will definitely keep you posted anyway and glad you like the song.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I actually dunno who did the video. We've just done the mastering and cutting and stuff. Got piles of the album in our back room right now. Few more details to sort out and book a launch party and then... boom!

IdleRich

IdleRich
Looks as though there will be a launch party in Berlin. Does anyone who lives there (or just knows it) have any ideas for venues we could use. Something around 150 capacity I guess that can accommodate a band and DJs, doesn't have to be open mega late but just be nice, in a decent area and available to hire. Taishi is supposed to be handling it but apparently is struggling to find somewhere at the right time (we could delay I guess but....) so any tips very welcome.