Happy Birthday Barty

version

Barty appeared to have been: intensely hateful, diabolical, scheming, evil, vengeful, cold, cruel, manipulative, callous, loyal, extremely intelligent, sadistic, shadowy, very arrogant, cunning, selfish and ruthless. He was obviously a quite powerful wizard, having demonstrated sufficient magical ability to Confound the Goblet of Fire into believing that four schools participated in the Triwizard Tournament in order for Harry to participate in the contest despite the object's power. Barty was also perceptively observant and exceptionally manipulative; his keen attention to the habits and motivations of others enabled him to impersonate Alastor Moody so accurately that he even managed to fool Albus Dumbledore.

luka

Barty appeared to have been: intensely hateful, diabolical, scheming, evil, vengeful, cold, cruel, manipulative, callous, loyal, extremely intelligent, sadistic, shadowy, very arrogant, cunning, selfish and ruthless. He was obviously a quite powerful wizard, having demonstrated sufficient magical ability to Confound the Goblet of Fire into believing that four schools participated in the Triwizard Tournament in order for Harry to participate in the contest despite the object's power. Barty was also perceptively observant and exceptionally manipulative; his keen attention to the habits and motivations of others enabled him to impersonate Alastor Moody so accurately that he even managed to fool Albus Dumbledore.

Feel terrible we missed his actual birthday even though he tried to tell us. Forgive us Barty we didn't know.

version

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARTY. WE LUV YA, SON. KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP PUSHING. YOU'RE A STAR, BABY. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. BIG LOVE.

mvuent

Void Dweller

DeAnnaYah
2 years ago
Sharing this song to my niece Sandman Barty. She turned 17 today and she really, really IS a light and a beauty to behold. Her smile lights up the room because the sincerity in her heart shines through! So just in case you see this post Jolee... Know that I 'am thinking of you and love you and hope you have the most wonderful day ever! <3

Spongybill 08
2 weeks ago
Barty is 13 nealy 14 to 17 when Barty is 17 hopefully he will love this song

luka

I really hope this cheers him up when he sees it. I know he was pretty blue yesterday and feeling unloved and neglected. We all messed up pretty big but when he reads this I think a tear will come to his eye and he will know that he is loved and appreciated.

))))))):love:(((((((

luka

People who have read this thread and chosen not to say a cheerful 'happy birthday'

John Eden

Sufi

Leo

Yyyaldrin

Pattycakes

Catalog

luka

I'd make a note of that if I were you. Write it down somewhere. Keep it safe. Remember.