Doomer

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not sure the music is apt for a squatting slav, but I guess melancholic, reflective hardbass is probably a contradiction in terms.

luka

But as catalog says perhaps we are all inadvertently red pilling ourselves let's hope not but time will tell. Check back in a month.

sufi

lala
But as catalog says perhaps we are all inadvertently red pilling ourselves let's hope not but time will tell. Check back in a month.
Yeah, I'm too frit that i might get indoctrinated to press play, but will keep an eye out

luka

Yeah, I'm too frit that i might get indoctrinated to press play, but will keep an eye out

You're lashed to the mast with beeswax in your lugholes. The rest of us are exposed to the siren song. Keep us safe,

catalog

I was actually just joking and have not watched any of the videos and don't really understand what this is about. I'm not going to now, in case candyman turns up.

mvuent

Void Dweller
I somehow didn't realize until like last year how like 90% of "cultural commentary" in the US comes from brooklyn. it's easy to forget how insular that world is if you're living in the midwest.

version

Peep Show preempted the 'doomer' thing by a few years. The whole show was like doomerism 101.

craner

Beast of Burden
The last 20 years of my life have been a war against these tendencies and instincts. The psychological and emotional battle has been immense, simply in order to buy a house.

I started this. Dropping horribly articulate and convincing black pills on people on their comedowns, all through the 1990s and 2000s. Typhoid Mary of doom, me.

Like the one about how all consumer genetic companies use Chinese sequencing subcontractors, each subsidised by the CCP, who are even now compiling genomic data and haplotypes to target bioweapons on Caucasians and baizuo elements in the coming plantet-wide gigawar.

luka

The last 20 years of my life have been a war against these tendencies and instincts. The psychological and emotional battle has been immense, simply in order to buy a house.

It is difficult out there. In the maelstrom.