Doomer

luka

Watching the animations reminded me how much of my life has been spent alone on a bench in the middle of the night, in all seasons, with a few cans and a bag of weed. Probably about 20% of my total years on earth so far has been spent like that.

luka

You have your favourite spots, places you won't be disturbed. If you can have a river, that's always good. Or maybe a park that closes at night and you have to climb the fence. Or a hill overlooking London.

luka

I hate that face. I hate that man. It really upsets me whenever I see his face. I really really really hate him.

luka

I've never watched an listed of peep show but I know 100% I hate it. I hate him so much.

luka

He looks disgusting he's physically repulsive everything that disgusts me about England made pappy doughy flesh

luka

That disgusting fat lumpen body office workers body all pale and soft and clammy

luka

You know how there's some things you just instinctively want to kill? Like have you seen a large cockroach ever? Things you know in your soul are unwholesome and sick within. Like how Burroughs responded to centipedes

sufi

lala
i sometimes work down Croydon across from the tower where the peep show flat was supposed to be,
you'd like it luka
i gaze out of the window upon the zodiacal sigils
35142371384_1b54b1198d_z.jpg