Spotify - getting songs registered there and PRS etc HELP

IdleRich

IdleRich
Has anyone registered songs on Spotify? I mean so that your song is there and people can play it and if they do you get paid an infinitesimally small amount and somehow you collect that money. How do I go about that?
I found some website called Tunecore which says that if you upload the songs there then it will put them on Spotify and Tidal and all the other things and then collect the revenue for you and you can get it out of their account and they don't charge anything for that. If true then that would be exactly what I need... but it sounds way too good to be true, any thoughts?
While I'm at it I might as well ask how you get money from songs played on the radio, coca cola adverts etc, anyone know about this stuff?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Actually it looks as though PRS won't be too difficult actually, I suppose I just need to prove intellectual copyright I guess which should be easy enough.
Spotify on the other hand looks a bit more tricky, gonna be a lot of work for ten pence royalties I suspect but the artist requested it and I said I would do it. Might be a useful thing to learn I suppose. Possibly.