Take a photo that sums up what's going on in your life right now.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
nappy_rash_ointment..jpg

(in b4 Rich says "That's pretty poor, Ollie - you should be potty-trained by now at the very least.")

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Aww, come on, people. I thought this had at least *some* potential.

Post a photo that you've taken. Of anything.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'll help ypu Ollie. Right now girlfriend is sweeping balcony in the sun while I try to figure out how to invoice a club via the Portuguese government financial portal thing - both of us fighting off cats as we do.

20191210_154456.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm relaxing at home too, having managed to wangle two whole months off work, which is great. It being England and it being December it is of course grey and rainy. Having said that, we had a gorgeously crisp bright day the other day. I really like winter days like that.

The little lad is thankfully sleeping so I'm sat in bed with a cat in petting distance, putting finishing touches to a tune (with earphones in).

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'll help ypu Ollie. Right now girlfriend is sweeping balcony in the sun while I try to figure out how to invoice a club via the Portuguese government financial portal thing - both of us fighting off cats as we do.

View attachment 1986

Taunting us eh

I forgot you live in a sunkissed paradise, no wonder you don't like Gone Girl ;)

sus

I did lose a tooth to these lakes but it was not a canine.

I can confirm that there is a matching second canine in the bottom row. I got em on top too. Who'd have think?

@craner my favorite is Lac Courte d'Oreilles