luka

Poetix, I sometimes feel like you want to cut off my oxygen supply entirely but that post on imagination makes me think we can get somewhere after all.

luka

Yeah but for some Unfathomable reason he chooses to spend his time arguing with paranoid Nazis on Facebook. And when he's not doing that he's wasting time with his wife and kids

catalog

I suppose standard good/darkside, binary thinking, but its this idea of how that might move through time

catalog

Funny how he addresses him Pound. Is Lewis Wyndham or someone else? This is all very close to Alan Moore? roots of magic and roots of writing are the same idea. No idea on the conspiracy theory front

luka

I have. Grapejuice has a theory that Joyce's blindness was a syphilis thing and he gave it to thingy, this daughter, and that's why she was mad.

He's not committed to it. Just something he came up with. One of the reasons is that the letters to Nora survive despite being quite freaky while the ones to his daughter were destroyed. What was being hidden!?

version

Again, he claimed this awareness could unleash "psychic powers comparable to the physical powers made available via nuclear fission and fusion," and very dangerously "a possible path to the totalitarian remaking of human nature." The insights of Joyce have been seized upon by the social engineers, and this would also explain the intense interest, according to Bob Dobbs, of organizations like the CIA in the work of Marshall McLuhan.

That story about the IDF using D&G, Debord etc springs to mind. That's surely one of the big worries with this stuff. That in laying out and unlocking things, you're inadvertently putting them on a plate for exactly the forces you don't want anywhere near them. Einstein facilitating The Bomb.