sadmanbarty

The guy with the sounding kit is very odd. He's got a degree in aerospace engineering or something, but he's fucked that off, bought himself a 3D printer and is now apparently trying to set up his own business selling those novelty dildos that look like dragon penises. He had a bunch of designs on his phone he was showing my brother.

His other thing's collecting exotic animals like snakes, spiders and whatnot, so his house is apparently just full of sex toys, reptiles and insects.

i had no idea i knew your brother!

small world.

sadmanbarty

. This is to play up gender dimorphism.

Woman in the boardroom, kicking ass.

very weird sexual dynamic to this. strange power couple achievement sex. the man punching the air after he's finished yelling "oh yeah!". sex like two amphetamine-fuelled stock traders having a weirdly competitive game of squash, veins bulging from the side of their heads.

that strange balancing act between of women being powerful and being subservient.

you get it with thatcher

luka

Right, the disavowal of feminism going hand in hand with high achievement and gaining power in a mans world

sadmanbarty

perfect thread structure.

starts with a bit of banter, evolves seamlessly into pretentious theorising, we produce something fairly cohesive together and then we muck around afterwards like getting our dessert after eating our greens.

craner

Beast of Burden
perfect thread structure.

starts with a bit of banter, evolves seamlessly into pretentious theorising, we produce something fairly cohesive together and then we muck around afterwards like getting our dessert after eating our greens.

Plus a brief diversion where Craner is smeared and gets vexed.

sadmanbarty

One of the things I was trying to get at in the interesting ethnic pathways thread is the way in which conservatism is forced to fictionalise in the absence of any sustained tradition. After industrial revolutions and world wars and globalisation and the 1960s unending of everything. After the gays and the feminists and the civil rights movement. When everything has been blown apart. And as a result it ends up as ludicrous kitsch.

You can see that here with the harking back to world pre 1960s. The rat pack suits with the narrow black ties. The side parted hair for men and the lopsided, would be rakish grin. You can see it in the tweed jackets which hark back to an aristocratic society which failed to survive the 20th century. Grouse moors and butlers. It's a kind of play acting that takes its cues not from a lived and living sustained tradition but from the entertainment industry. Period costume dramas. Mad Men. I'm very very surprised Oliver is susceptible to this as it is a serious lapse of taste.

this is the "people of talent"/"people of colour" of dissensus.

luka

And I think Barty is right when he says part of it is a drive to create a kind of white identity.

This is probably the bit where Craner thought I was calling him a White Supremacist which is what I wasn't doing. I didn't mean and wouldn't dream of saying that Craner has a drive to create a white identity. I was talking about Quillette contributors. Otherwise promising thread with lots of brilliant points made by me which we can reignite on Bartys Aesthetics of Ideology thread.

luka

The comments under clips of Holly Willoughby all read like Corpsey telling one of his poo anecdotes.

Balh _
2 years ago
I would smash her arse until it looked like grated beetroot.

Walter pinkman
2 years ago (edited)
I'd eat her for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours..then I'd repeat the same thing on her shitter

EX7R3M3
3 years ago
JUST WANNA PUMP JUICE INTO HER ALL NIGHT LONG :D

cunty bollox
1 year ago
I'd love to grab them ponytails and ride her like sea-biscuit.

chooselife3000
2 years ago
Absolute stunner. Probably 100's and 1,000's thinking of spunking in her face, or over their own TV's with her pretty pretty face on it ha ha ha ha haha STUNNER absolute.

good post version

craner

Beast of Burden
This thread is about me. You started it about me. It was just another one of your threads designed to have a go at me.

• Wow
Reactions: sus