luka

You can. You just stop doing it. You could all easily just ignore each other.

Well I blocked them both last night! I don't even know what they're saying! They could be begging forgiveness and I'm just making it worse!

sadmanbarty

You can. You just stop doing it. You could all easily just ignore each other.

yes, but i'd rather not let people accuse me of homophobia or of being the head mossad in charge of psychological warfare against pattycakes. it's not nice when people make shit up about you, refuse to apologise and then cause a problem ever couple of months about fucking nothing.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
i pm'd baboon so he's privy to my thoughts in a bit more detail. apologies to him if my summary wasn't very fair.

far from disavowing patty's grievances i've asked patty loads and loads and loads publicly and privately what's upsetting him. he not once has said. this is the first i'm hearing that the deep house comment was hurtful to him. so no, i haven't ignored his emotional well being. i've asked him repeatedly what i've done wrong and he's decided to persist in being passive aggressive and malicious instead of talking about his emotions in a constructive way.

try to smear me all you want, barty. your true colours have been shown. it's funny how when it's out in public it's all "deranged conspiracies" but then in pm you try to be nice about it. all very telling. you're both doing a fantastic job of demonstrating a specific type of ego. two sides of the same coin. educational, to say the least.

luka

yes, but i'd rather not let people accuse me of homophobia or of being the head mossad in charge of psychological warfare against pattycakes. it's not nice when people make shit up about you, refuse to apologise and then cause a problem ever couple of months about fucking nothing.

This is what I'm saying. Its fucking deranged. It's so mental that I can't believe anyone is taking it seriously! That's why I am not apologising or trying to play nice on this one.

luka

yesterday they were just fucking wild, saying the maddest shit I've ever ever seen. Patty and droid egging each other on.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
far from disavowing patty's grievances i've asked patty loads and loads and loads publicly and privately what's upsetting him. he not once has said. this is the first i'm hearing that the deep house comment was hurtful to him. so no, i haven't ignored his emotional well being. i've asked him repeatedly what i've done wrong and he's decided to persist in being passive aggressive and malicious instead of talking about his emotions in a constructive way.

i pm'ed you about the deep house thing a few days ago. you ignored it. and you're making it out to be much bigger and 'elaborate' than it is to me. it's just one small example of your schtick.

sadmanbarty

droid found it offensive when luke said that he'd secretly like the world to go a bit dystopian.

imagine how he'd fucking feel if somebody said he wouldn't go to a gay bar (despite specifically saying he would) and then repeatedly insinuated he believes in homophobic tropes. we repeatedly made baboon aware of the fact he'd made a mistake and he refused to apologise.

so if droid's going to be consistent he either calls that kind of behaviour out or he doesn't. what baboon wrote was far worse, and far more serious, than anything luke's written that everyone decided to have a hissy fit over.

luka

I'll leave it there for now. I've laid out a positive and exciting path for the future. Factionalised dissensus. Gang warfare. I'm feeling good. Energised and optimistic.

sadmanbarty

i pm'ed you about the deep house thing a few days ago. you ignored it. and you're making it out to be much bigger and 'elaborate' than it is to me. it's just one small example of your schtick.

ok. fair enough. i think i must have put you on my ignore list by that point because i couldn't deal with the nastiness so it didn't show up in my inbox. sorry about that. that one is my fault.

you're not on my ignore list now, so in future feel free to flag up any issues. again, sorry. honest mistake on my part.

droid

droid, i tried to pm this, but the cursed inbox was full:

So just to get this straight. In order to avoid a spat with Craner you used two examples involving me. Took them out of context and recharacterised them to put your own spin on it, air your grievances and then claim it was all for the purpose of building bridges. You must see how this looks.

There's a deliberate myopia here. Youre claiming that its all fun and games now, but even you had to rollback when Luka was hurling vile insults at thirdform. Thats what I mean by disavowal.

The issue is clear. Luka's childish and destructive megalomania is causing repeated problems with multiple people, and its only getting worse. We all love the guy, but its gonna end badly, and by defending his behaviour you're only compounding the problem.

sadmanbarty

try to smear me all you want, barty. your true colours have been shown. it's funny how when it's out in public it's all "deranged conspiracies" .

when people lose their temper they say tactless things. like that time you were angry with thridform and said his behaviour resulted from 'sexual frustration'.

so in a given argument there are time's i'll calm and time's where i'll go "fuck these lot, they're mentally ill". it's a norma human reaction that you exhibited just like every other human being on planet earth.

it's not being two faced. it's being human.

sadmanbarty

is there anything i could say to either of you that'd make you think i might just being genuine? be honest. or is it an article of faith for you guys at this point that i'm not telling the truth?

sadmanbarty

ok, that's enough of all that.

i think i've tried to be constructive. tried to accommodate other people's points of view. tried to mediate thing and explain things and find a middle ground. it'd be laughable to suggest that other users are even attempting that.

i've done my best. if anyone feels like pming and apology feel free to, but nothing good can come from this conversation until people are mature enough to admit that every issue has two sides to it.

droid

As I said Barty, I dont, fundamentally, have a problem with you or anyone else here. I think your viewpoint is crazily myopic, but ce la vie, we all have different perspectives.

Apologies if Ive upset you.

Despite your claims to hate each other all you smart little boys give each other so much interesting attention and considered analysis, it must be addictive and flattering even when it’s so negative. Dark therapy.