Best of 2019

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Technically could say it's 2019 too cos it was on her 2019 album but it's a fair cop I've replaced it with NASA.

sadmanbarty

the one's the trauma that our collective consciousness has gone through for the past 10 years by the way. it's immigrant babies in prisons, yazidi sex slaves, little boys stabbing each other over london, etc. all filtered through the cloying lens of candy crush and marvel blockbusters.

Leo

I can't really remember much from this year...
[/url]

2019 seemed to be your breakout year on dissensus when you stepped up to be among the most frequent and interesting commenters. We’ll all be watching closely to see if you can maintain the momentum. No pressure.

blissblogger

Not a single song as memorable as "Ironic" by Alanis Morisette. What's happened?

well there's Billie (thank god for Billie) but yes it's been a meagre haul of bliss this year (for me at least).

as so often, amazed by people out there's very long lists and "another fantastic year for music" proclamations

entertainment

The album I liked the most was Cate le Bon. Don't know much about this woman but it's a beautiful record. The Burna Boy album was good too but not as exciting as his last one.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

From doing my best of the decade research I can report that 2012 was a great year for RNB. Some candidates for long posterity that year.