best threads where we flesh out concepts?

other_life

bioconfused
i'm trying to gently nudge a budding weblabel away from creeping directionlessness and nurturing trends in it that feel like they converge naturally w shit we discuss here. i'm having a difficult time summing it all up. i need links to it all. dematerialisation, djinnology, drill-as-microinnovation/drill-as-past-the-hardcore, the playlist threads of forward thinking electronic shit (or stuff which was forward thinking close-read in hindsight), close-reading threads in general?
put it all here. just the links.

other_life

bioconfused

this is our first comp, 5 months ago. there's shit here to be digested. it points out some intriguing directions. but they've release 10 more things (2 of mine that were in backlog and i got impatient with) in the intervening 5 months.
i don't know yet whether the other shit is good. i pop into the discord and a lot of it is this sort of Incomprehensible/Unhinged Memes thing. there are 15 channels for projects in progress.

the 2020's doesn't need either more completely directionless weblabels nor does it need weblabels going Professional, appealing to TMT-as-new-pitchfork.
we need to hit just that sweet spot.
and folks my age bracket,
who've never known anything but dematerialisation's after-effect, for whom the djinnology of wayne when it was novel is an early childhood memory, who came of age with the overthinking/becoming-middlebrow of young thug,
consciously fleshing out the sort of concepts we discuss here collaboratively is the way to go, i think. if we want out of this more generalised Impasse in new music.