Entertainment’s date

entertainment

From personal experience if she still wants to hang out after you couldn’t get it up 1) she’s really, really into you and 2) you’re about to put on a beast of a performance. Literally blow it out of her mind. Orgasmic amnesia.

normally what I do is I fuck them so good it sends an orgasmic ripple through the space-time continuum and makes past them gravitate towards that future event, self-fulfilling the consummation. I reccomend this strategy.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
normally what I do is I fuck them so good it sends an orgasmic ripple through the space-time continuum and makes past them gravitate towards that future event, self-fulfilling the consummation. I reccomend this strategy.

The teleo-gasm. Nice move.

entertainment

back off mate it's too much pressure. i can't be the mediator of this forums vicarious pleasures

i can't even pee when someone's watching

Last edited:

entertainment

let's synchronize. i'm on central european time. I suspect barty you're on some sort of sex magick moondial while Luka goes by the church bells.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well there must have been something in the air last night, because I got laid for the first time since October. Result!

I suppose the stars were right for the Great Young One to resume his aeon-deep slumber, or at least to nap for a blessed half-hour after dinner.

entertainment

Congrats Tea haha. I did my part as well. It was a good time and all but I wanted something to take my mind off my ex and now I'm just thinking about her even more.

Sorry Barty I know you were looking for a full debrief unsavoury details and all, maybe some other time.