Where is NoChexxx?

nochexxx

harco pronting
woah, talk about synchronous timing. haven't been here for years, thinking the rent hadn't been paid and everyone was kicked out, as i seem to remember it being some ghostly version of it's former self . this evening i thought i'd surf some message boards, hoping to find old threads about Berlin as i plan to be there soon. anyway great to see it's still standing! will start getting back into the habit of checking in. thanks for the concern Rich!

IdleRich

IdleRich
No worries mate. I was actually gonna say that dissensus has got lively again but I forgot somehow. Worked out in the end I guess.

nochexxx

harco pronting
may as well hype up my new record. my Plastic Horse brethren decided they wanted to branch out from their animation work and start releasing records. i did my best to warn them of all the pitfalls, but they still insisted. i've been trying my best to help them with the release, there's no PR or distribtuion, but they've spared no cost with regards to materials. mastered at Transition, beautiful artwork. i really don't deserve it. you can find out moe via this link, eventually you get through a porthole where you can stream the record and buy direct from Bandcamp https://plastichorse.co.uk/nchx-bom/

if anyone can help review it , please DM me!!!

nochexxx

harco pronting
No worries mate. I was actually gonna say that dissensus has got lively again but I forgot somehow. Worked out in the end I guess.

i bumped into ommm edmund one night and he mentioned Luka was singlehandedly keeping alive, i should have dutifully checked back in
:D

Leo

sounds great! I have "thrusters" on cd, prolly a collector's item at this point!

welcome back.

nochexxx

harco pronting
sounds great! I have "thrusters" on cd, prolly a collector's item at this point!

welcome back.

thanks! that album's idle rich's fault. he got me into Two Land Blacktop and i became obsessed with the Orange Orbit and Warren Oates. Plastic Horse ended up making a short film about it. funny how these things work.

nochexxx

harco pronting
during that time Plastic Horse's studio got burgled and their laptop was stolen along with the original Thrusters movie reels. later that year Queens of the Stoneage released a music video with startling similarities. the conspiracy theorist in me thinks it was an inside job !!

kumar

Hi nochexxx I bought a record you did with sensational a few years ago and I like it a lot, well done

nochexxx

harco pronting
Thanks mate, I should really get round to mastering a lost Torture dub that didn't see the light of day

Last edited: