Wiley vs. Stormzy

sadmanbarty

recently i've been wondering if corspe has lost his mind. things he's been saying. all a bit off. like he's not quite with it. losing his grip on reality.

luka

I've noticed that too. Like a dotty grandma in the nursing home. Can't quite remember who you are.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
hate that brummie cunt lol, sounds like his mate in year 6 is tickling his willie whilst he's spitting, really embarrassing!

sufi

lala
also as far as Dot Rotten is concerned hes only become sort of a weird minor figure in part because he started all of this mess but got overtaken by the "bigger" figures in the room to think this all started with him putting a dub out for some middling rapper Jay1 because its Dot and he only decides to come back to music when he has some kind of score to settle and then he put out a stream of tracks that aswell as getting at Wiley also went at BBK the quality of em varies.

But my man put his album out and hes now dedicating himself to putting out a track a day on his youtube for the year
https://www.laphamsquarterly.org/rivalry-feud/varieties-ether
sometimes it's all about the beef not even the tunes
But the harshest accusation might be to deem your rivals unequal to their onetime promise—that they have somehow failed themselves. In the early 2000s, the rappers Jay-Z and Nas duked it out to see who could claim the crown of “King of New York.” Jay-Z was seen as someone who continually tried on different guises, whereas Nas was the prodigy who had arrived fully formed, as a teenager, with 1994’s Illmatic, an album so admired that it kept him in the good graces of fans even as he struggled for years to return to that preternatural peak. There are few compliments as backhanded as Jay-Z’s withering summation of Nas’ career: “That’s a one-hot-album-every-ten-year average,” as though Nas had let himself down. F. Scott Fitzgerald’s tragic death didn’t soften Ernest Hemingway’s view on his erstwhile friend: “I never had any respect for him ever, except for his lovely, golden, wasted talent.” In 2007, V.S. Naipaul wrote that Derek Walcott had “exhausted the first flush of his talent.” The line came from a long review that also praised the great poet, but it was read as an accusation that Walcott was coasting. Walcott retaliated the following year, at the Calabash Literary Festival, with a poem that begins: “I have been bitten, I must avoid infection / Or else I’ll be as dead as Naipaul’s fiction.”
kinda like how sometimes its more interesting what dissensus dislikes