things to do in Berlin

nochexxx

harco pronting
going to be in Berlin for a week and therefore looking for recommendations, anyone have any? looking for good bars with good music and clubs that are preferably a bit outside the norm.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Been here a good while. From UK originally. Will def have a think. Really depends on your tastes tho, how far out do you wanna go music and vibe wise?

nochexxx

harco pronting
Been here a good while. From UK originally. Will def have a think. Really depends on your tastes tho, how far out do you wanna go music and vibe wise?

The further and weirder the better. I'm going to see Felix Kubin play for sure. The only other gigs that caught my eye are napalm death and the legendary pink dots but I doubt I'll go to them tbh

nochexxx

harco pronting
Not sure if I'm that bothered about doing a touristy techno night, places like berghain seem like a wind up to get in

nochexxx

harco pronting

To be more precise I'll be in Mitte between the 11th and 17th, any recommendations would be ace, really appreciated!

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Ohm is worth a look. Check the lineup, they're part of Tresor but more on the intimate, outer limits tip. Greissmuhele is a huge dirt box that tends to bring the darker end of the clubbing goods. I think The Bug plays that week in Gretchen. Roses is a quirky and really fun gay bar. Closer to the time I'll have more specifics.

nochexxx

harco pronting
Ohm is worth a look. Check the lineup, they're part of Tresor but more on the intimate, outer limits tip. Greissmuhele is a huge dirt box that tends to bring the darker end of the clubbing goods. I think The Bug plays that week in Gretchen. Roses is a quirky and really fun gay bar. Closer to the time I'll have more specifics.

Thanks, this sounds exactly up my street. Will definitely go and see The Bug. The last time I saw them was at Transmediale in fact . The quadraphonic system was deadly. Will check out these other places you mentioned