What's in a name?

luka

he was quite naughty actually. he kept saying the irish were an inferior breed with turned up noses

william_kent

I think Weatherall wasn't that bothered about football

In my front room Terry Farley said, “ Let’s do a fanzine,” I said, “I know a printer I’ll do this article and you do that” That was about 3 to 4 years ago. The main reason for it was that Terry had seen the Liverpool fanzine “The End” ( a fanzine run by Pete Hooton of The Farm) It was about football bods who were going to clubs. But I didn’t go for football, nor did Simon Eccles (another founder of Boys Own) but Steve Massey (again another founder) and Terry did. We only sold 300 issues and we said “Let’s do a party” Again in the right place at the right time , no great scheme

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
hmmm not sure what to think of this balearic comment come to think of it.

It’s just a prodigy of the punk thing, like Pete and the Test-tube babies; The rave records in the charts are just children’s rave records. Just the arse end of something that’s been and gone. But they are the ones making all the money. The guys who made the Rhubarb and Custard record just bought a studio. But I suppose it’s better than selling drugs” (evil smirk) only slightly”

Some of the stuff he was playing in 91-92 was hippi nonsense before he surrendered to sodomy and accepted the full nacker pannel beaters from prague. Noone is without sin! @craner even had to surrender eventually.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the true gospel is darkside 93 ardkore and 93 pounding acid hard techno, and he learnt this lesson. 1992 was too much of a druggy year.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
taking loads of drugs being different to druggy. psychedelic society. gaia maaan. expand your consciousness.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
he was right about spiral tribe in that interview though, posh knobheads who ended up making some of the dullest tekkkno

luka

theres an old boy i used to buy weed off that still has a dogeared spiral tribe poster in the kitchen. spaggheti dread ken we call him.