Roger Robinson 'A Portable Paradise'

DannyL

Wild Horses
Can really imagine hearing this at a whiteman festival drinking overpriced cider in Vicky Park while eyeing up a bird wearing a spangly bikini

luka

Everyone resents people who are successful at the thing they think they should have been successful at. Unless they've been castrated or something

IdleRich

IdleRich
I was speaking to someone the other day who said that he was in no way competitive. Apparently he used to do boxing and fight people and do his best... but not in a competitive way. Only against himself. I didn't believe him and I still don't.

luka

I was speaking to someone the other day who said that he was in no way competitive. Apparently he used to do boxing and fight people and do his best... but not in a competitive way. Only against himself. I didn't believe him and I still don't.

Yeah what a load of shit. I also love resentment and bile. In the pub you and your mate, resenting everything and everyone for having money confidence success complacent smug face home owners etc. I love all that. Some of the best fun.

john eden

male pale and stale
I own poetry books by:

Pete Coward
Brother Resistance
Roger Robinson
Michael Smith
Tim Wells

LKJ (sold)
Garry Johnson (sold)
Aleister Crowley (sold)