Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... or Liquid Swords?

• Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Liquid Swords

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

luka

what does it say about dogs?

Very opinionated, they’re always ready to correct others and defend their stance. It’s not that they want to show off. They just feel it’s necessary to help others realize their mistakes.

luka

People born in the Dog years would have a good luck in marketing planning and improvements of work performance. They may get more money from financial projects, water conservancy projects, or catering projects.[SUB][/SUB]

version

Jobs & Careers

Best Jobs: Lawyers, judges, organizers, teachers, doctors, civil servants, programmers, advertising planners, bloggers… (!!!!!)

luka

Dunno if we've got any '78s?

Earth horses born in 1978 are gentle and honest, and they are serious and down-to-earth for everything although they don't have the creative ability; their rigorous careful work attitude wins them the trust from their friends.

sadmanbarty

Dunno if we've got any '78s?

Earth horses born in 1978 are gentle and honest, and they are serious and down-to-earth for everything although they don't have the creative ability; their rigorous careful work attitude wins them the trust from their friends.

craner's 78 isn't he?

droid

In terms of what they represent?

36 Chambers is raw and hype, an orgy of ideas and energy, the burst from the starters gun.

Swords is evolved and sophisticated but still has the edge and rawness, its the perfect, effortless stride.

Linx is consummate, accomplished, cruising to the finish line, but lacking something - intensity or hunger, the easy victory.

version

Apparently I'm a metal sheep, I'm going to have a good year, I should marry a horse, rabbit or pig and my best career would be as some sort of artist or clinician.

version

Michelangelo, Mark Twain, Thomas Edison and Matt LeBlanc are also sheep, so droid, luka and I are in good company.

luka

Like the rabbit, the sheep is also a kind of docile animals. They have low combat effectiveness and ask for nothing but live with the green grass peacefully. So, they are usually attacked by other animals. In the flock, they observe the discipline of the leader sheep well and hold the leader in the greatest esteem. Due to these, Jesus hailed himself as 'a Good Shepherd'.

The sheep are mild and close with the human. Especially in the Middle East, the people rely on the sheep to survive greatly. The sheep can coexist with the humans peacefully and migrate with them on grassland. So they have remarkable endurance and assiduous spirit. These are also the characters of the people born in the year of the sheep. Beside, the sheep people have a strong vitality. There is an iron will and enterprising spirit underlying their soft and fluffy façade. When dealing with tasks, they are not impulsive but always considerate, analyze carefully and complete satisfactorily. In interpersonal relationship, as they are gentle and cultivated, they are liked by others. In terms of business, they are always wonderful hands. But sometimes, things can be made terrible because of their strong heart.

The people under the sheep sign are most flexible and have bright body. The men may look like sissy. While, the women are with a devilish charm to the opposite sex, as they are mostly beautiful, plump, clear in skin and slim in waist.