Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... or Liquid Swords?

• Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Liquid Swords

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

version

If barty's a dog, I'm assuming he was born in '94 which would make him a Wood Dog.

Dog Zodiac Eminent Personalities

Winston Churchill, Benjamin Franklin, Bill Clinton, Herbert Hoover, Golda Meir, Voltaire, Marcel Proust, George Gershwin, Jane Goodall, Socrates, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Prince William, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Anna Paquin, Brad Renfro, Ellen DeGeneres, Heather Graham, Jessica Biel, Kelly Clarkson, Kirsten Dunst, LeAnn Rimes, Leelee Sobieski, Queen Latifah, Ryan Cabrera, Shirley McLaine, Susan Sarandon, Thora Birch, Uma Thurman, Dakota Fanning, Moises Arias, Andre Agassi, Confucius, Sun Quan (King of Wu in China’s Three Kingdoms Period 220 - 280), Li Yuan (the first emperor of the Tang Dynasty 618 - 907), Zhou Enlai (the first Premier of PRC)

version

This is the full list from that site for the sheep.

Michelangelo, Mark Twain, Thomas Alva Edison, Rudolph Valentino, Rachel Carson, Pierre Trudeau, Barbara Walters, Orville Wright, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Amy Lee, Bruce Willis, Benicio Del Toro, Claire Danes, Jamie Lynn Spears, Matt LeBlanc, Chow Yun-Fat, Zhang Ziyi, Li Shimin (Emperor Taizong of the Tang Dynasty 618 – 907), Cao Cao (King of Wei in China’s Three Kingdoms Period 220 - 280), Yue Fei (a patriotic general in China’s South Song Dynasty 1127 - 1279), Empress Dowager Cixi.

Not so impressive.

luka

Vimothy was born in '79 and described himself to me as looking like 'a very beautiful teenage lesbian'

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
looked up my chinese zodiac sign and it says i'm gonna get "cervical spondylosis, stomach aches and other diseases" this year.

version

Rooster is almost the epitome of fidelity and punctuality. For ancestors who had no alarm clocks, the crowing was significant, as it could awaken people to get up and start to work. In Chinese culture, another symbolic meaning of chicken carries is exorcising evil spirits.

Best Jobs: Politicians, diplomats, public speakers, clothing designers, beauticians, tour guides, actors/ actresses, comedians, scientists…

Rooster Zodiac Eminent Personalities: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Jennifer Aniston, Anna Kournikova, Anne Heche, Alexis Bledel, Bette Midler, Cate Blanchett, Diane Sawyer, Elijah Wood, James Marsters, Jessica Alba, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Taylor Momsen, Catherine the Great, Amelia Earhart, Rudyard Kipling, Groucho Marx, Peter Ustinov, Tagore, Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Mencius, Mo-tse, Liu Che (Emperor Wu of China’s Western Han Dynasty 202 BC - 9 AD), Li Longji (Emperor Xuanzong of China’s Tang Dynasty 618 - 907), Zhuge Liang (Premier of Shu in China’s Three Kingdoms Period 220 - 280)

version

The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people's ethos - making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.

Best Jobs: Adventurers, writers, architects, businessmen, performers, entrepreneurs, scientists, artist, politicians, critics, tour guide...

Best Career Fields: Artistic Field, Political Circle, Commercial Fields and Tourism Industry

In the year of 2020, people born with Chinese zodiac Horse sign would have much fortune in their love relationship. They will have a large chance to fall in love with someone. However, in terms of career, wealth and health, Horses may face different problems in these three aspects. It will be difficult for them to have outstanding performance in work. Keeping the balance between income and expenses is important in 2020. Horse fortune prediction in 2020 shows that they should notice health condition all the time. Enough physical exercises is necessary.

Horse Zodiac Eminent Personalities: Louisa May Alcott, Chopin, Davy Crockett, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Sandra Day O'Connor, Rembrandt, Teddy Roosevelt, Sir Isaac Newton, Barbara Streisand, Cindy Crawford, Cynthia Nixon, Denzel Washington, Harrison Ford, Jason Biggs, Jackie Chan, Jerry Seinfeld, John Travolta, Leonard Bernstein, Oprah Winfrey, Paul McCartney, Rembrandt, Ashton Kutcher, Emma Watson, Josh Hartnett, Katie Holmes, Kristen Stewart, Kobe Bryant, Genghis Khan, Emperor Kangxi and Yongzheng of China’s Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1911)

craner

Beast of Burden
You know what, I do notice health condition all the time and I have a nose like Barbara Streisand.

version

2nd rate. Bunch of losers.

I've been doing more research. We have some more good ones.

Gorbachev. George Harrison. Bhagat Singh. Joe Rogan. Steve Jobs. Kurt Cobain. Bill Gates. Jim Jones. Robert De Niro. Jim Morrison. Laurence Olivier. Bobby Fischer. Fellini. John Wayne. ED SHEERAN! Rupert Murdoch. Vanilla Ice. Mikhail Kalashnikov.