Are you a thrill seeker?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah I did mean Luka.

His strident tone instantly marked him out as a surrogate father figure, and I sat at his feet with a notepad.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Friend of a friend story, someone I know claimed that someone wrote their name as Spartacus on a school exam and the headmaster investigated by calling a huge assembly, explaining the situation and asking "Who is Spartacus?" with the predictable result.

sadmanbarty

the head of 6th form was incredibly posh and incredibly serious all the time. soft spoken, looked like an owl and all that. she'd been at the school since it started. she was 70 and single with no kids so the school really was her life.

at one point someone made a parody twitter of her that everyone followed. i'm sure it was all sex stuff and her taking drugs and all that.

one day we were all called into assembly and she said that if the person responsible for the twitter account didn't come forward she was going to put the whole school in detention.

it transpired that it was her beloved head boy (as the head of 6th form she had picked to be head boy). she loved this boy, he could do no wrong in her eyes, and it was him.

sadmanbarty

no, but i let her down on my own terms as she had this grand plan that i would go to oxford to study ppe and then i dropped out after gcse's. she wasn horrified when i went to tell her.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I’d say I’m reckless and impulsive rather than a thrill seeker. A thrill seeker finds a rush in flirting with catastrophe and danger, whereas I have brushes with trouble as side effects of pursuing other impulses (sex, laughs, etc.).

The closest thing I do to thrill seeking is public sex, but again that’s largely about having a cool atmosphere, an ego thing of trying to make the girls experience as magical and adventurous and unforgettable as possible, etc. Though there was a thing last year where I could see people watching me shag through the hotel window (I was on the ground floor) and it really did turn me on.

do you never fall in love with the girls you shag barty?

sadmanbarty

do you never fall in love with the girls you shag barty?

i'm in love with everyone all the time. i think they're completely lovely and charming and they have these completely soft, sensual souls and they're hilarious and sweet and kind and brilliant and amazing and inspiring in every way.

if i were to stand in the middle of a busy high street for an hour i'd fall in love a good 20 times.

IdleRich

IdleRich
The biggest shaggers I know fall in love all the time.
I remember my friend banging on about this girl, he said he was totally in love but she was moving back to her home country, I forget where. Anyway he walked her to the station and said goodbye, all the way back into town he was going "This one is different, I'll never get over her" - he totally meant it too... but then he saw this girl in McDonalds, went after her like a shark. No contradiction, it's all for real.