Ross Kemp

version

Obviously he was Grant Mitchell, but now he's some sort of unintentionally hilarious guerilla reporter who eyeballs people like he's just done a mountain of blow.

Last edited:

version

It's one of the most confronting scenes Ross has ever faced! While hiking, armed guerrillas ambush Ross and his cameraman, threatening to shoot them with their guns. Ross amazingly uses his bravado to dissipate the situation.

Last edited:

sufi

lala
irl the geezer is like a mini-sized copy of his tv presence, really physically shortarsed and also quite chilled and pleasant,

just goes to show, not sure what though

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
He's easy to ridicule - God knows I have - but I actually quite rate his programs.

Obviously it's highly unlikely a gangster is going to kidnap or shoot a British journalist/sleb but he's still got more balls than I've ever had to go into those situations.

I did laugh the first time I saw one. It was in London. At the time I didn't realise he wasn't really Grant Mitchell. He said "I used to live round ere" about some blighted area but then said it was cos he was a drama student and he'd run to and from the bus pretending to have a gun under his coat.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's one of the most confronting scenes Ross has ever faced! While hiking, armed guerrillas ambush Ross and his cameraman, threatening to shoot them with their guns. Ross amazingly uses his bravado to dissipate the situation.

Poor gunman just wanted an autograph.

IdleRich

IdleRich
He said "I used to live round ere" about some blighted area but then said it was cos he was a drama student and he'd run to and from the bus pretending to have a gun under his coat.0
Reminds me of that Lily Allen documentary (about the dangers of unprotected oral sex of course) when she goes to interview some people in this tower block and says "Oh this takes me back" and it sort of makes sense for a sec, and then you think "Hang on a minute, everyone knows your dad is Keith Allen, you went to Mayfield, you did not grow up on a grotty housing estate".

version

61Na5Z2.png

craner

Beast of Burden
They showed the incredible 1995 Eastenders episode on TV last night, when the Mitchell brothers went to Torremolinos. Possibly Kemp's greatest moment.

craner

Beast of Burden
Because they’ve stopped making TV for a few months, they have really started to scrape the barrel. After this old Eastenders thing, they showed an episode of ‘Hi-De-Hi’ from 1982. It had the Scottish Page 3 and Club model Penny Irving in it, but last night I found Ruth Madoc much sexier.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Because they’ve stopped making TV for a few months, they have really started to scrape the barrel. After this old Eastenders thing, they showed an episode of ‘Hi-De-Hi’ from 1982. It had the Scottish Page 3 and Club model Penny Irving in it, but last night I found Ruth Madoc much sexier.

Helga from Ello Ello>Ruth Madoc.