IdleRich

IdleRich
Appointment for stage two of Portuguese residency application is on Friday... if only I could have had some kind of warning that this was coming I would have definitely acted sooner.

version

5amcr3rwos561.jpg

Reactions: Leo

craner

Beast of Burden
If I was in charge of immigration policy in a foreign country my main policy would be to ensure that Simon Reeve is never allowed in under any circumstances.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks mate. I do feel very relieved, especially when got back to see the news about the 20 mile long lorry queue in Kent today.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Worthwhile Twitter thread, bucking the trend among bien-pensant Remainers that the ongoing catastrofuck, while it can be blamed on the sunshine, the moonlight, and the good times, must never, ever be blamed on Leave voters:

version

Ministers are poised to treble the number of foreign workers allowed into the UK to pick fruit and vegetables, to ease fears of rotting harvests because of Brexit.
In a major concession to worried farmers, 30,000 temporary staff will be given permits in 2021, up from 10,000 this year, under a document circulated for an announcement due next week.

The move comes despite the Home Office dismissing warnings that stricter post-Brexit immigration rules would leave crops unpicked, insisting domestic workers would plug the gap.