Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Later in red and white cans.

With the green and white beers eg grolsch (the skunked beers) more likely to have a green bottle

Further reflection on the colour red: it intensifies, brings things closer. A little red goes a long way. As Jean Claude Carriers reminds us, if you enter a room that has red walls, your heart rate will immediately quicken.

Perfect colour for England and lager.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to catalog For This Useful Post:

Spotted a red and white Perla but they've spoilt it by adding orange. Perla are new they are not confident yetIMG_20200203_135230.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to catalog For This Useful Post:

Yeah that looks rubbish. Can't do a Coca Cola and reverse the order of priority either. I think maybe Amstel do that? White letters on red can is for soft drink. Red letters white can is for lager.

Tyskie and zwiec are actually white letters as well, but red band around the letters. I think probably it was like the background colour. And Perla have copied it, then added the orange to make people think they've not copied. Bunch of fucking amateurs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to catalog For This Useful Post:

Yeah coke is actually worse than lager. If the lager companies did full red can, coke would sue the shit out of them

those orange perlas are honey flavour, one is quite nice but couldn't do two

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    With the green and white beers eg grolsch (the skunked beers) more likely to have a green bottle
    The green and white are inferior Imo.

Heineken that's another one. You also have your blue cans but that's the bottom rung virtually eg fosters

All lagers pretty much taste the same so basing your preference on the colour of the packaging is actually totally rational

agree with that. i don't like the red and white colour combination though. i associate it with marlboro somehow. tend to prefer the green beers such as urquell and tannenzäpfle. i think because of their green design it fools you into thinking they are even more tastier and fresher.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

also why drink from cans when you can get glass?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    also why drink from cans when you can get glass?
    Can is bigger better value for money. Always drink lager from cans.

Only exception is when there's a nice big bottle. Hate those two sip standard size bottles.

Yeah. Blue is most peoples favourite colour so the fact that only shit lagers are blue suggests people want to know they are bad for you. Like ‘death cigarettes’. Fuck trying to make them attractive. Someone i used to work with drank a lot (required at least 2 cans at the end of every working day) and his personal fave lager was holsten pils. Green and fucking yellow. When brazil was trendy in the early 00s, he got himself one of the footy shirts that people had and used to swan about with his can of holsten and brazil shirt.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catalog For This Useful Post: