Later in red and white cans.

catalog

Yeah coke is actually worse than lager. If the lager companies did full red can, coke would sue the shit out of them

woops

is not like other people
those orange perlas are honey flavour, one is quite nice but couldn't do two

luka

Heineken that's another one. You also have your blue cans but that's the bottom rung virtually eg fosters

luka

All lagers pretty much taste the same so basing your preference on the colour of the packaging is actually totally rational

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
agree with that. i don't like the red and white colour combination though. i associate it with marlboro somehow. tend to prefer the green beers such as urquell and tannenzäpfle. i think because of their green design it fools you into thinking they are even more tastier and fresher.

luka

Only exception is when there's a nice big bottle. Hate those two sip standard size bottles.

catalog

Yeah. Blue is most peoples favourite colour so the fact that only shit lagers are blue suggests people want to know they are bad for you. Like ‘death cigarettes’. Fuck trying to make them attractive. Someone i used to work with drank a lot (required at least 2 cans at the end of every working day) and his personal fave lager was holsten pils. Green and fucking yellow. When brazil was trendy in the early 00s, he got himself one of the footy shirts that people had and used to swan about with his can of holsten and brazil shirt.

catalog

Cans better in UK, glass better in Europe. Beggars belief why we cant fucking recycle glass beer bottles in this country. Went to a festival in germany once and one of the low level things all the kids were doing was collecting old beer bottles for recycling. You take a crate back with 15 bottles and get enough for a couple beers.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
yeh it's a sad view here in the city, old pensioners with their crooked backs and their weak bones, pushing a shopping cart FULL with empty beer bottles because they can't live off their state pension. they get 8 cent for a bottle. hipsters just toss them on the floor cos they know they'll be picked up anyway.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Yeah. Blue is most peoples favourite colour so the fact that only shit lagers are blue suggests people want to know they are bad for you. Like ‘death cigarettes’. Fuck trying to make them attractive. Someone i used to work with drank a lot (required at least 2 cans at the end of every working day) and his personal fave lager was holsten pils. Green and fucking yellow. When brazil was trendy in the early 00s, he got himself one of the footy shirts that people had and used to swan about with his can of holsten and brazil shirt.

makes me wonder why no major cigarette brand chose the colour green for their packages. it's the best way to make people think it's somehow healthy, or at least less dangerous as the rest.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
faxepremium.jpg

Some dark Norse magic going on here. Red, white and green! These things are easily found all over the city, but thus far I've never come close to trying. My instincts already know what lurks within. A musky mix of encrusted beer foam on the yellowed tips of a biker's moustache, some vintage saddle leather and a few flakes of rusty iron drainpipe.

1 liter of chest hair spawning, village pillaging rawness that comes straight out of Denmark.

entertainment, what do you have to say for yourself?

catalog

yeh it's a sad view here in the city, old pensioners with their crooked backs and their weak bones, pushing a shopping cart FULL with empty beer bottles because they can't live off their state pension. they get 8 cent for a bottle. hipsters just toss them on the floor cos they know they'll be picked up anyway.

Yeah that does sound a bit grim tbh but it is still a lot better than here in UK where it all just goes straight in the bin.

catalog

makes me wonder why no major cigarette brand chose the colour green for their packages. it's the best way to make people think it's somehow healthy, or at least less dangerous as the rest.

On my recent walk I was going along a busy road which cuts through to the motorway, with no pavement, and there was loads of detritus and rubbish along the way. There were loads of discarded fag packets (Lambert and butler most common) and the packets had been rained on a lot. All the packs had those large warning pictures on them but somehow the rain had obscured the details of the pictures and you could only really see the colours and the major forms. So basically they all looked to me like little religious icons/pictures of saints. But yeah there was no green .